Featuring the DHT-RX5 Complex™
Club Roots products feature the DHT-RX5 Complex, a proprietary complex for healthier hair
Active Ingredients & Their Effects
Club Roots takes a multilateral approach to haircare with our broad array of ingredients that target the different causes of hair thinning.
Active Ingredient Complex:
- Apple Stem Cells: This advanced patented technolology helps renew hair for a healthier look
- Resveratrol: An extremely powerful anti-oxidant. While most commonly known for its health benefits in red wine, Reservatrol in direct dosage to the hair and follicle helps to prevent parafollicular fibrosis, while enabling optimum anti aging care for both the hair and skin.
- Caffeine: Well documented to help stimulate hair follicles for increased hair growth, as well as its effects on DHT. Club Roots has the needed dose of caffeine in its shampoo and conditioner to allow for this effect. Without correct loading levels, some caffeine shampoos are not as effective.
- Arctium Majus: This natural bioactive improves the nutrient support to the hair. It's principle uprpose is to modulate sebum activity for an optimal enviornment to support hair strength and shine.
- EGCG: Rich in polyphenols, which are key micronutrients loaded with antioxidents, aids hair follicles by creating a better scalp environment.
- Pygeum Africanum Extract: Studies have looked at how this ingredient stimulates circulation and improves nutrients to reach the hair follicle.
- Apple Extract: This ingredient is rich in anti-oxidants, and improves hair and root health.
- Biotin: An essential B-Vitamin that rarely is utilized in high enough dosage in shampoos for key hair benefits. Club Roots prides itself in utilizing the purest biotin in high levels to ensure best results. It is also used in Club Roots topicals for direct follicle supplementation to guarantee there is never a deficiency to the hair of any kind.
- Lupine Protein: This bioactive is a highly effective DHT inhibitor that works through blocking 5-alpha reductase. DHT damages hair by attaching to the roots.
- Soybean Protein: The isoflavones from soybeans are another potent DHT inhibitor, as they are theorized to bind directly to DHT itself. In addition, soy is rihc in protiens which help support your hair.
- Ginseng: In topical studies, Korean Ginseng Extract was shown to have a protective effect on hair
Good to Know:
- Features a proprietary blend of DHT blockers
- Includes a potent dose of active ingredients clincially proven to block DHT
- Improves volume through moisture for a natural look
- Nourishes Hair Roots
- Formulated for both Men and Women
- Free of Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, and Harsh Chemicals
- Safe for use on colored hair
- Safe for use on chemically treated hair
- Not tested on animals
- Improves hair feel with just a single use
Instructions for Use:
Roots Shampoo can be used as a standalone treatment, or for improved results, as part of the complete Club Roots routine. Gently designed for daily use, leave shampoo on hair and scalp for 2 minutes before reinsing to alllow the actives time to aid scalp recovery.
Each Roots Shampoo & Conditioner is 12oz
Recommended by Hair Restoration Centers around the world
Roots Shampoo is the recommended choice from elite hair restoration centers around the globe. Join the Club trusted by doctors around the world.
We recommend Roots Shampoo to all our clients who have any early signs of hair thinning or stress, and have seen really great results.
-18|8 True Solutions Center, Palo Alto CA
Roots Shampoo is our recommendation for all clients post hair transplant.
-Bel Gravia Hair Institute, Beverly Hills, CA