Get better, stronger, and healthier hair with our Biotin Growth+ Conditioner.
What is it?
Biotin Growth+ Conditioner is built on the clinical efficacy of our Doctor recommended Biotin Growth+ Shampoo.
Club Roots set out to make the perfect compliment, not simply for just added hydration and extra body, but as an extension of the science which promote ultimate growth and decreased shedding.
The chemists at Club Roots recognized that the properties of a conditioner lead to the perfect base in which key growth actives can better attach to the scalp and the hair. This leads to increased performance.
When used with Biotin Growth+ Shampoo, you are equipped with the largest array of hair stimulating growth factors delivered in optimized dosing directly at your hair roots.
Key Growth Features:
Micronized™ Biotin: Two pumps contain your daily dose of biotin. This is achieved because Biotin is a very small molecule. We took great efforts to find sources of Biotin that could be transported across the scalp to the follicle. By charging a Biotin molecule with a cationic charge, the product engineers at Club Roots developed a novel way to keep biotin on the scalp post-rinse off, allowing the ingredient to continue to work on your follicle for the next 12 hours after rinsing off.
DHT RX-5 Complex™: Utilizing broad spectrum DHT Blockers, Biotin Growth+ Shampoo blocks DHT on your scalp for optimal hair health. It is vital to block as much DHT as possible, as this inflammatory molecule can progressively damage your hair follicle.
- Anti-Oxidants: Key antioxidants such as Procyanadin B-2, Resveratrol, Vitamin C, and Vitamin D all work together to reduce free radial damage at on both your skin and your hair roots. Anyone undergoing hair loss has oxidative stress on their follicle and can benefit from a daily dose of free radical scavanagers.
Club Roots Satisfaction Guarantee:
We want you to be happy on your hair growth journey and are confident you will acehive your desired results with Club Roots.
We back up our promise with an unconditional, money-back guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your order, simply return the unused portion of your product for a full refund within 90 days of purchase. you will receive a no-hassle, no questions asked, full refund of your order price (less shipping cost).
Order today, Risk Free! You have nothing to lose but your self-consciousnesss about hair loss.
DHT BLOCKER, HAIR STIMULANT
Caffeine is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor that reduces the proliferation of DHT in the hair follicle. This results in enhanced hair shaft elongation, prolonged anagen duration, and stimulation of hair matrix keratinocytes. Caffeine counteracts testosterone-enhanced TGF-Beta2 protein expression (catagen phase promotion) in male HFs and enhances intrafollicular IGF-1 protein expression (anagen maintenance). IGF-1 stimulation by caffeine may even counteract human hair follicle ageing due to increased hair diameter and density.
Caffeine increases the intracellular adenylate cyclase activity and enhanced cyclic 3’,5’-adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) levels. This mechanism counteracts testosterone/DHT-induced miniaturization of the hair follicle. Caffeine induced-suppressive effect of testosterone leads to increased mean hair shaft length and therefore stimulation of hair follicle growth.
Additionally, caffeine's phosphodiesterase inhibition directly mitigates apoptosis or programmed cell death aka caffeine allows for hair follicles to live longer. Caffeine reduces the amount of reactive nitrogen species and protein oxidation from free radicals. Caffeine’s clear antioxidative properties protect the hair follicle.
Figure 1. This experiment examined hair shaft length with both a 0.001% Caffeine concentration and a 0.005% Caffeine concentration. Caffeine led to higher hair shaft elongation after 120 hours of cultivation time when compared with a caffeine-free control.
Insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) plays an important role in hair growth. The soy isoflavone, capsaicin, activates vanilloid receptor-1 which releases CGRP form sensory neurons. CGRP leads to increased IGF-I production. Dermal IGF-I levels were significantly higher in WT mice administered capsaicin and isoflavone for 4 weeks than in WT mice administered capsaicin alone for 4 weeks. Dermal IGF-I levels were significantly higher in WT mice administered capsaicin and isoflavone for 4 weeks than in WT mice administered capsaicin alone for 4 weeks. Immunohistochemical expression of IGF-I at dermal papillae in hair follicles was clearly higher in mice administered capsaicin and isoflavone for 4 weeks and in those administered capsaicin alone for 4 weeks than in those administered with neither capsaicin and isoflavone. Since isoflavone increases CGRP production by increasing its transcription in sensory neurons, capsaicin and isoflavone might synergistically increase dermal IGF-I levels by increasing the production and release of CGRP in sensory neurons. Additionally, since IGF-I receptor mRNA was detected in keratinocytes, it is possible that IGF-I produced by dermal papilla cells acts on keratinocytes, thereby promoting hair growth through stimulation of the proliferation of keratinocytes in hair follicles.
The main isoflavones of soy, genistein and daidzein, are known to inhibit 5a-reductase. THis enzyme is involved in the conversation of testosterone to DHT, the main androgen responsible for male pattern baldness. There is a strong possibility that soy isoflavones generate a significant effect on the DHT level in as much as they are known inhibitors of 5a-reductase.
Figure 1. This experiment examined the effect of subcutaneous administration of capsaicin on dermal leves of IGF-I and IGF-I mRNA levels at 30 minutes after administration. Dermal levels of IGF-I and IGF-I mRNA were significantly increased in the wildtype mice. These results strongly suggest that capsaicin increases IGF-I production in the skin by both increasing the transcription and release of CGRP in sensory neurons.
Anageline Lupine Protein Study
Lupine protein inhibits the activity of 5a-reductase II, limiting the transformation of testosterone into 5a-DHT, a hormone responsible for male pattern baldness. Lupine proteins additionally increase vascular density around the hair follicle, facilitating the supply of oxygen and nutrients required for hair development. Lupine proteins stimulate the differentiation capacity of cells in the hair bulb and favors the keratinization needed for hair growth. A study examined topical lupine protein applied for over 20 weeks. After just 12 weeks of treating balding subjects, lupine protein increased hair density and increased the anagen:telogen ratio. These are both key indicators of preventing further hair loss.
Figure 1. This study examined hair density and density of hair in the anagen growth phase topical lupine protein over a 20 week period. The dark bar represents total hair density and the lighter bar represents densit of hair in the anagen phase. Topical protein has significant hair stimulating qualities.
Figure 2. This study examined the anagen to telogen ration of topical lupine protein over a 20 week period. Topical lupine protein has significant hair stimulating qualities.
Protein kinase C (PKC) is a major signal transduction pathway playing a key role in cell proliferation, differentiation, and regulation. PKC acts as a negative hair-growing factor. In human hair follicles, expression of PKC-Alpha, -Beta, -Gamma, are present in root sheath keratinocytes and PKC-n has been confirmed in outer roots sheaths in hair follicles. Procyanidin B-2 is a polyphenol compound which inhibits protein kinase C. It is commonly found in plant species such as apples and grape seeds. Procyanidin B-2 decreases the level of PKC-alpha specifically, the intracellular localization of PKC isozymes in the skin. The topical application of procyanidin B-2 increases the anagen-telogen ratio, leading to increased hair diameter and density.
Figure 1. This study examined the effects of Procyanidin B-2 on TGF-B1 induced apoptosis. TGF-B1 is a growth factor involved in the regulation of hair follicle regression by inducing apoptosis and inhibiting keratinocyte proliferation. Addition of Procyanidin B-2 to the medium containing TGF-B1 almost entirely counteracted the growth-inhibitory effects of TGF-B1 and protected the cells from apoptosis.
Figure 2. Procyanidin B-2 not only has catagen protecting effects but hair follicle stimulating properties. The mechanism for cell growth is the MAPK cascade. It has been reported that activation of MEK upregulates the expression of Bcl-xL which is an antiapoptotic factor.
ANTIOXIDANT, ANTI-INFLAMMATORY, NUTRIENT DELIVERY
Resveratrol is a polyphenol present in grapes, especially in its peel and in its seeds. Polyphenols function includes radical scavenging, antiplasmin inhibition, antimutagenic, bactericidal, and tyrosinase inhibiting activities. Dermal papilla cells (DPCs) play a critical role in regulating hair follicle development and periodic regeneration. Polyphenols can increase fibroblast survival and therefore increase the stimulation of hair growth via DPCs. A well-established antioxidant reduces androgen-induced TGF-Beta1 secretion promoting hair shaft elongation.
Resveratrol acts a primary antioxidant reacting to free radicals and neutralizing their negative effects. Topically, exogenic resveratrol decreases the action of free radicals in a similar manner as endogenous antioxidants. Resveratrol leads to improved endothelial function. Meaning, resveratrol leads to increased blood flow to your hair follicles. This leads increased stimulation of growth of the vellus hair follicles and a reverse the progressive miniaturization of terminal follicles.
The frontal balding area is mainly caused by perifollicular inflammatory infiltrate. The infiltrate often contains cytokines which induce proinflammatory cellular activation at the level of microvascular endothelium. The chronic excretion of the proinflammatory factors contributes to permanent hair loss, mainly in the frontal balding area. Resveratrol down regulates the body’s inflammatory response leading to significant decreases in frontal thinning.
Figure 1. This study assess the radical scavenging activity of topically applied Resveratrol remaining in each skin layer after in vitro topical application. The inhibition results from the in vivo and the in vitro assays, considering only the stratum corner (SC) layer, were similar. Resveratrol as a radical scavenger is signicant both in vivo and in vitro.
Additional Information & Instructions for Use
- Saw Palmetto Extract: A powerful supplement taken from the Saw palmetto tree. Known for its healthy effects on the prostate, Saw palmetto has been used to treat enlarged prostate disorders while decreasing excess levels of DHT. When used locally on the scalp, it adds further protection to the hair follicle. Club Roots harvests only the highest concentrate of raw powder for better performance.
- Caffeine: Well documented to help stimulate hair follicles for increased hair growth, as well as its effects on DHT. In controlled studies, when caffeine in the proper dosages comes in contact with DHT (the hormone linked to male pattern baldness) it neutralizes it, protecting the follicle from it being able to accumulate and cause damage. Club Roots has the needed dose of caffeine in its shampoo and conditioner to allow for this effect. Without correct loading levels, some caffeine shampoos are not as effective.
- Collagen: An essential building block of the proteins behind hair, collagen is necessary for your hair roots to function at an optimal state.
- Pyrus Malus Extract: This extract from apples helps combat perifollicular fibrosis, and has antioxidant properties as well as clincial efficacy for healthier hair.
- Pumpkin Seed Extract: Containing complex amino acids such as cucurbitin to aid in strength of hair but also break down remaining DHT in the scalp. Also contains plant steroids shown to aid and promote increased growth rates.
- Green Tea Extract: Rich in polyphenols, which are key micronutrients loaded with antioxidents, aids hair follicles by creating a better scalp environment. This leads to healthier hair cylcles. Also shows to suppress development of TNF-Alpha which can lead to alopecia issues. Also contains a wide vitamin count.
- Pygeum Africanum Extract: Studies have looked at how this ingredient stimulates circulation and improves nutrients to reach the hair follicle.
- Black Cumin Oil: This ingredient is rich in anti-oxidants, and improves hair and root health.
- Biotin: An essential B-Vitamin that rarely is utilized in high enough dosage in shampoos for key hair benefits. Club Roots prides itself in utilizing the purest biotin in high levels to ensure best results. It is also used in Club Roots topicals for direct follicle supplementation to guarantee there is never a deficiency to the hair of any kind.
- Vitamin C: An essential anti-oxidant that fuels proper functioning of cellular processes and follicular health.
- Resveratrol: An extremely powerful anti-oxidant. While most commonly known for its health benefits in red wine, Reservatrol in direct dosage to the hair and follicle helps to prevent parafollicular fibrosis, while enabling optimum anti aging care for both the hair and skin.
- Vitamin D: Any deficiency in Vitamin D is commonly linked to telogen effluvium (hair shedding) and hair loss. Every cell in your body has a Vitamin D receptor and the consistant fueling of these cells is essential. Vitamin D deficiency is incredibly common and Club Roots uses it in all of its products as a safeguard from premature hair loss and shedding.
- Vitamin B-6: Known as an “energy” supplement, it is key in cellular health and encourages proper hair follicle cycling.
Good to Know:
- Features a proprietary blend of DHT blockers called the DHT-RX5 Complex
- Includes a potent dose of active ingredients clincially proven to block DHT
- The most effective conditioner to prevent hair thinning, breakage, and stimulate newer and stronger hair
- Improves volume through moisture for a natural look
- Reduces Hair Shedding
- Reduces Hair Fall
- Nourishes Hair Roots
- Formulated for both Men and Women
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, and Harsh Chemicals
- Safe for use on colored hair
- Safe for use on chemically treated hair
- Not tested on animals
- Improves hair feel with just a single use
Instructions for Use:
Biotin Conditioner shoudl be used as a follow up treatment to a shampoo. Gently designed for daily use, leave shampoo on hair and scalp for 2-5 minutes before rinsing to allow the actives time to aid scalp recovery.