For everyday use. If you notice signs of thinning or shedding, get started right away on these two powerhouse treatments.
Key Growth Features:
- DHT Blocking: With a multilateral and broad spectrum approach, the potent DHT blocking actives prevent DHT with daily use (see here).
- Liquid Biotin: Biotin is an essential vitamin for hair growth. Without it, many types of additional hair loss can occur. Both these products are loaded with your daily dose of biotin (see here).
- Lock In Moisture: Cosmetically designed to keep hair moisturized, soft, and healthy throughout the entire day.
- For Everyone: Strong enough for more advanced issues, however, gentle enough for daily use by everyone.
The Ultimate Shampoo and Conditioner for Hair Health
Clinically advanced ingredients power these treatments
- Saw Palmetto Extract: A powerful supplement taken fr0m the Saw palmetto tree. Known for its healthy effects on the prostate, Saw palmetto has been used to treat enlarged prostate disorders while decreasing excess levels of DHT. When used locally on the scalp, it adds further protection to the hair follicle. Club Roots harvests only the highest concentrate of raw powder for better performance.
- Caffeine: Well documented to help stimulate hair follicles for increased hair growth, as well as its effects on DHT. In controlled studies, when caffeine in the proper dosages comes in contact with DHT (the hormone linked to male pattern baldness) it neutralizes it, protecting the follicle from it being able to accumulate and cause damage. Club Roots has the needed dose of caffeine in its shampoo and conditioner to allow for this effect. Without correct loading levels, some caffeine shampoos are not as effective. (see here).
- Collagen: An essential building block of the proteins behind hair, collagen is necessary for your hair roots to function at an optimal state (learn more).
- Pyrus Malus Extract: This extract from apples helps combat perifollicular fibrosis, and has antioxidant properties as well as clincial efficacy for healthier hair (learn more).
- Pumpkin Seed Extract: Containing complex amino acids such as cucurbitin to aid in strength of hair but also break down remaining DHT in the scalp. Also contains plant steroids shown to aid and promote increased growth rates.(learn more).
- Green Tea Extract: Rich in polyphenols, which are key micronutrients loaded with antioxidents, aids hair follicles by creating a better scalp environment. This leads to healthier hair cylcles. Also shows to suppress development of TNF-Alpha which can lead to alopecia issues. Also contains a wide vitamin count.(learn more).
- Pygeum Africanum Extract: Studies have looked at how this ingredient stimulates circulation and improves nutrients to reach the hair follicle (learn more).
- Black Cumin Oil: This ingredient is rich in anti-oxidants, and improves hair and root health (learn more).
- Biotin: An essential B-Vitamin that rarely is utilized in high enough dosage in shampoos for key hair benefits. Club Roots prides itself in utilizing the purest biotin in high levels to ensure best results. It is also used in Club Roots topicals for direct follicle supplementation to guarantee there is never a deficiency to the hair of any kind.(learn more).
- Vitamin C: An essential anti-oxidant that fuels proper functioning of cellular processes and follicular health. (learn more).
- Resveratrol: An extremely powerful anti-oxidant. While most commonly known for its health benefits in red wine, Reservatrol in direct dosage to the hair and follicle helps to prevent parafollicular fibrosis, while enabling optimum anti aging care for both the hair and skin .(learn more).
- Vitamin D: Any deficiency in Vitamin D is commonly linked to telogen effluvium (hair shedding) and hair loss. Every cell in your body has a Vitamin D receptor and the consistant fueling of these cells is essential. Vitamin D deficiency is incredibly common and Club Roots uses it in all of its products as a safeguard from premature hair loss and shedding. (learn more).
- Vitamin B-6: Known as an “energy” supplement, it is key in cellular health and encourages proper hair follicle cycling. (learn more).
Additional Information & Instructions for Use
Good to Know:
- Features a proprietary blend of DHT blockers
- Includes a potent dose of active ingredients clincially proven to block DHT
- The most effective shampoo to prevent hair thinning, breakage, and stimulate newer and stronger hair
- Improves volume through moisture for a natural look
- Reduces Hair Shedding
- Reduces Hair Fall
- Nourishes Hair Roots
- Formulated for both Men and Women
- Free of Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, and Harsh Chemicals
- Safe for use on colored hair
- Safe for use on chemically treated hair
- Not tested on animals
- Improves hair feel with just a single use
Instructions for Use:
Biotin Shampoo can be used as a standalone treatment, or for improved results, as part of the complete Club Roots routine. Gently designed for daily use, leave shampoo on hair and scalp for 2 minutes before reinsing to alllow the actives time to aid scalp recovery.
Extended Product Use Review
If you've been using a Club Roots product or system for 6+ months, we'd love for you to submit your before & afters. A hair growth expert will follow up to help evaluate your progress. If you're still not satisfied with your results at this point, we may offer more advanced therapy options, including manufacturing a customized Spark topical just for you.